SEVEN LAYER COOKIES
(from New Life Bible Church Women’s recipe box)
Easy to make. Can cut bars and wrap individually and freeze.
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 oz pkg Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 oz pkg Peanut Butter Chips
- 3 1/2 oz can (about 1 1/3 cups) Shredded Sweetened Coconut
- 1 cup Walnuts pieces
- 14 oz can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
Melt butter in 13" by 9" pan.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the bottom of the pan and pat down.
Sprinkle package of semi-sweet chocolate chips over graham cracker layer.
Sprinkle package of peanut butter chips over the semi-sweet chocolate chip layer.
Sprinkle coconut as next layer.
Sprinkle walnut pieces as next layer.
Pour can of sweetened condensed milk over the top as last layer.
Bake 30 to 45 minutes in 350 oven.
Cool and cut.