Chicken and Artichoke Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes
(from Julianne’s recipe box)
Source: All Recipes
- 3 Tyson® Fresh Boneless , Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1(10 ounce) package prebaked pizza crust
- 4 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Wash hands. Cut chicken into 3/4-inch pieces. Wash hands and cutting board. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid. Coarsely chop artichoke hearts.
Place artichoke liquid in large nonstick skillet and bring to boil over medium-high heat. Cook until most of liquid has evaporated, about 1 minute. Add chicken and garlic to skillet. Cook chicken 3 to 5 minutes or until done (internal temp 170 degrees F). Stir in artichoke hearts. Remove from heat.
Place pizza crust on baking sheet; top evenly with tomato slices. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with basil. Top with cheese. Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.