(from JEAA0302’s recipe box)
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 350
Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
Mix graham cracker with butter.
Press onto bottom of springform pan.
Mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk.
Mix in the eggs one at a time.
Mixing just enough to incorporate.
Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour.
Pour filling into prepared crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Turn the oven off.
Leave cake in closed overn 5-6 hours.
Chill in refrigerator until serving.