Cranberry Walnut Tabouleh
(from koshka’s recipe box)
Source: RecipeThing user austincookServes 6 people
- 1 cup bulgur wheat
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1.5 tbsp walnut oil
- Salt and pepper
Combine bulgur and cranberries in a medium bowl. Add 1 cup boiling water, and let stand 30 minutes or until water is absorbed.
Fluff bulgur mixture with a fork. Stir in chopped parsley and the remaining ingredients, and toss gently to combine.