Baked Artichoke Dip
(from nina.gray’s recipe box)
Source: The Joy of Cooking
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 can (13 3/4 oz.) artichoke hearts, well-drained
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice or dry white wine
- 1/4 - 1/2 t. ground black pepper
- 3 T. breadcrumbs
- 1 t. olive oil
Preheat oven to 400F.
Mix mayo, cheese, and onions together in a medium-sized bowl.
Pulse artichoke hearts in a food processor until finely chopped.
Stir them into the mayo/cheese mixture along with the lemon juice or wine and pepper.
Transfer to a baking dish (round corningware bowl, for instance).
In a separate, small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and olive oil.
Sprinkle over the top of the artichoke mixture.
Bake ~20 minutes until heated through.