Slow-Simmered Spaghetti Sauce
(from saymyname’s recipe box)
Source: Taste of Home
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 360 minutes
Serves 10 people
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onions, chopped
- 1 (58 ounce) can Italian-style tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients in a 4-quart slow cooker.
Cook, covered, on HIGH, 6 hours.
Serve over spaghetti, chicken, or pork.