Barbecue Beef Cups
(from mel100204’s recipe box)
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Categories: Main Dish
- * 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- * 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- * 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- * 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
- * 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the cups of a muffin pan.
2. In a large heavy skillet over medium heat, cook beef until evenly brown. Drain excess fat. Stir in barbeque sauce and dried onion. Simmer for a few minutes over low heat.
3. Flatten each biscuit, and press into cups of the prepared muffin pan. Make sure the dough comes to the top of the pan.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes.
Spoon a portion of the meat mixture into each dough cup.
Bake 10 minutes until biscuit is golden.
Sprinkle with cheese, and bake for 3 more minutes.