Restaurant Style Salsa
(from mel100204’s recipe box)
Source: Pioneer Woman
- * 1 can (28 Ounce) Whole Tomatoes With Juice
- * 2 cans (10 Ounce) Rotel (diced Tomatoes And Green Chilies)
- * 1/4 cups Chopped Onion
- * 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- * 1 whole Jalapeno, Quartered And Sliced Thin
- * 1/4 teaspoons Sugar
- * 1/4 teaspoons Salt
- * 1/4 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- * 1/2 cups Cilantro (more To Taste!)
- * 1/2 whole Lime Juice
Combine whole tomatoes, Rotel, onion, jalapeno, garlic, sugar, salt, cumin, lime juice, and cilantro in a blender or food processor. Pulse until you get the salsa to the consistency you’d like—I do about 10 to 15 pulses. Test seasonings with a tortilla chip and adjust as needed.
Refrigerate salsa for at least an hour. Serve with tortilla chips or cheese nachos.