crockpot italian beef
(from armbean’s recipe box)
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds beef roast, sirloin tip or rump roast
- 12 ounces (jar) Italian Giardiniera, drained, less if you want it less spicy
- 12 ounces (jar) pepperoncini peppers
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing (zesty Italian)
- 10 ounce can condensed beef broth
Place beef roast in a 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker. Combine Giardiniera, pepperoncini peppers, dry salad dressing mix, and condensed beef broth.
d all mixture to crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW for 12 to 14 hours, until meat is very tender. Use a fork to shred for sandwiches and serve with crusty Italian rolls or crusty bread. Serves 10 to 15.