Loaded Deviled Eggs
(from saymyname’s recipe box)
Source: Paula Deen
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 12 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
Mash yolks with a fork; add cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, and pepper; stirring until smooth.
Fill egg whites with yolk mixture.
Top with crumbled bacon and green onions.
Eggs can be stuffed up to 1 day ahead and stored, covered, in refrigerator; top with bacon and green onion just before serving.