(from cokerlj’s recipe box)
Pretty good if you like fruit cake…lol!
Source: Linda Coker
- 1 1/2 cups pecans chopped
- 8 ounces dried apricots chopped
- 8 ounces candied cherries chopped
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 ounces dried prunes chopped
- 10 ounces dates chopped
- 8 ounces candied pineapple
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- butter as needed
Mix Bisquick with fruit to coat and separate fruit.
Beat egg and pour over fruit.
Line pan with foil, coat well with butter.
Bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hour.
Remove foil while cake is still hot.