Italian Sausage Cheesy Penne Pasta
(from Rapallikan’s recipe box)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves 6 people
Categories: Italian Main Dish
- 3 Cups Cooked Penne Pasta
- 1 pound Tennessee Pride Sausage
- 2 Jars Pasta Sauce (Spicy Tomato Basil)
- 2 Cups Mozarella Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup "Philadelphia Italian Cooking Creme"
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1 T
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
Heat Oil in Large Skillet
When onion is soft, add sausage and brown
Add Pasta Sauce, 3/4 cup italian cooking creme, and 1 3/4cup mozarella cheese until melted.
Stir in Pasta.
Pour all ingredients into 13X9 baking dish
Bake 15 minutes.
Stir together 1/4 cup mozarella with 1/4 cup italian cooking creme.
Spread on top of pasta
Bake another 5 minutes.