(from fallenangelart’s recipe box)
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Serves 7 people
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 box Hamburger Helper lasagna
- 3 cup hot water
at oven to 375. Rinse spinach with cold water to separate; drain thoroughly. In a small bowl, mix mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses.
In a 10" skillet, cook beef and garlic over medium heat 8 – 10 min, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
In ungreased 2 qt casserole or 11×7 baking dish, mix beef mixture, spinach, uncooked Pasta, Sauce mix and hot water. Spoon Cheese mixture evenly over the top.
Bake uncovered 40 to 50 minutes or until top is golden brown and sauce is bubbly.