Cool Whip Fruit Salad
(from heritageacademy’s recipe box)
My family will not forgive me if I fail to make this for Thanksgiving and Christmas. They will eat it with the meal and add a dollop to their dessert plate too!!
Source: Linda Coker (from RecipeThing user cokerlj) (from RecipeThing user earlyriser)
- 2 Golden Delicious Apples, peeled, cored & chopped
- 3 bananas sliced
- 2 small cans Mandarin oranges drained
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits dined
- 1 few red cocktail cherries cut in half
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped (optional)
- 1 container Cool Whip
Mix together in a pretty fruit bowl.
Stir in bananas and Cool Whip just before serving.