Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs
(from nicoledb’s recipe box)
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fiber 3g
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Serves 4 people
Categories: Chicken Kabobs
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups pineapple chunks (about 1/2 cored peeled pineapple)
- 1 each: red and green peppers, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Using eight long wooden skewers, (two, side-by-side, for each kabob) thread chicken alternately with pineapple and peppers onto skewers, to create four kabobs.
MIX barbecue sauce and juice; brush on kabobs.
GRILL kabobs 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.