Buffalo Chicken Dip
(from mel100204’s recipe box)
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1bottle Frank's
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (shredded mozzarella cheese can be substituted)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a deep baking dish, mix cream cheese, salad dressing, buffalo sauce, and cheese. Stir until combined. Stir in chicken.
Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, until the dish is heated through. Serve with crackers, pita chips, sliced bread or vegetables.