(from Nandini’s recipe box)
- Idli - 2 chopped to cubes
- Onion - 1/4 chopped finely
- Tomato - 1 tbsp chopped finely
- Mixed veggies - 2 tbsp( carrot, beans and peas)
- Spices - 1 each( clove, cardamom, cinnamon small)
- Mint - few leaves
- Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder - as required
- Tomato ketchup - little
- Coriander for garnishing
- Salt and oil
Heat oil in the pan, add the whole spices.
Add the onion, followed by tomato.
Then add the veggies saute well and add the powders and mint leaf.
Now add the idli give it a nice toss by adding the tomato ketchup.
Check for salt and garnish with coriander leaves.