Great Grated Zucchini
(from kylerhea’s recipe box)
Source: The Big Book of CasserolesServes 4 people
- 2 large zucchini (about 1 1/4 pounds combined weight), unpeeled, grated, and blotted dry with a paper towel
- 1 1/2 Tbs butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 tsp slat
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese for topping
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Place grated zucchini in an 8-by-8-inch baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray or oil. Dot with butter.
2) Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Stir in sour cream, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake until zucchini is tender-crisp and cheese melts, about 10 minutes longer.