Philly Creamy Tomato and Chicken Spaghetti
(from Julianne’s recipe box)
Source: All Recipes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 300 grams spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 cups fresh stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless
- chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
Cook spaghetti as directed on package, adding stir-fry vegetables to the cooking water for the last 3 minutes of the spaghetti cooking time.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes and dressing; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add cream cheese spread; cook and stir until crearn cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
Drain spaghetti mixture; place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.