Monster mash meatball soup
(from Asaka’s recipe box)
Serves 4 people
- 1 package (16 oz) frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 1 c frozen vegetable mixture such as broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots
- 2 c water
- 1 can (14 oz) ready to serve beef broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes with roasted garlic (14 oz)
- 3/4 c uncooked halloween pasta shapes
Combine frozen veg, water, broth, tomatoes and pasta in large saucepan, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 8 min til pasta is tender.
Meanwhile, microwave meatballs according to package directions. Add them to soup, simmer 3 min til meatballs are heated through and garnish with spooky decorations like sour cream moons or cheese cut into shapes.