NUTRITION ESTIMATE Per Slice: 124 Calories; 5g Tot Fat; 3g Sat Fat; 167mg Cholesterol; 297mg Sodium; 6g Carb; 1g Fiber; 3g Sugar; 12g Protein. WEIGHT WATCHERS Old Points 3, PointsPlus 3
- grated cheese - I used half low-fat mozzarella and half feta
- thinly sliced green onions
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C. Spray an 8 1/2 inch by 12 inch glass or crockery casserole dish with olive oil or nonstick spray.
- This can be cut into individual servings to keep in the fridge and microwaved for a quick breakfast during the week. Don't microwave longer than 1-2 minutes or the eggs can get slightly rubbery.
- sour cream
- minced fresh parsley
8 June 2011 —
I cooked it 10 minutes more and it needed even more than that (because I think that my oven doesn’t heat well). Art & Lys liked it.
- filo pastry
- Lancashire cheese
- freshly grated Cheddar cheese
- Lg eggs
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper